The 7-Minute Miner
Please join Stikeman Elliott lawyers as they discuss, each in seven minutes, business issues that will affect you and your company.
Topics will include:
- Recent developments regarding National Instrument 43-101
- Restructuring, CCAA and related opportunities
- Shareholder activism
- Canadian regulators' focus on emerging market issuers
- Recent joint venture and rights of first offer litigation
- Developments in Streaming
- Investment Canada Act developments
This seminar counts for 1.0 Substantive CLE credits.
Maurice Swan (Moderator), Stikeman Elliott, Toronto
Ray McDougall, Stikeman Elliott, Toronto
Ashley Taylor, Stikeman Elliott, Toronto
John Ciardullo, Stikeman Elliott, Toronto
Ivan Grbesic, Stikeman Elliott, Toronto
Alex Rose, Stikeman Elliott, Toronto
Daphne MacKenzie, Stikeman Elliott, Toronto
Susan Hutton, Stikeman Elliott, Ottawa
If you have questions during or after the presentation regarding material covered, please contact any of the Stikeman Elliott moderators or presenters listed above.
Original Program Date: March 4, 2013, Toronto