Misleading Marketing & Advertising Practices
The Deputy Commissioner and a senior member of the Fair Business Practices Branch of the Competition Bureau discuss recent developments and areas of focus for the FBP Branch. The panel also provides information around some of the key policies and enforcement issues in the misleading advertising and marketing practices area.
- The evolving Fair Business Practices Branch mandate and priorities
- Recent enforcement issues in misleading advertising and marketing
This seminar counts for 1.25 Substantive CLE credits.
- Lisa Campbell, Deputy Commissioner of Competition, Fair Business Practices Branch, Competition Bureau Canada, Ottawa
- Brendan Ross, Major Case Director and Strategic Policy Advisor, Fair Business Practices Branch, Competition Bureau Canada, Ottawa
- Paul Collins, Head of Competition and Foreign Investment Group, Stikeman Elliott, Toronto
Original Program Date: October 24, 2013, Toronto.