The 7-Minute Real Estate Lawyer
Stikeman Elliott lawyers discuss, for seven minutes each, real estate, tax and employment, labour and pensions topics that could be affecting you and your company.
- Top four areas that should always be amended in a landlord's form of lease
- Treatment of Employees in Real Estate Transactions
- Update on Toronto City-wide Zoning By-law 569-2013 and Toronto Official Plan 5-year Review
- Update on HST and Joint Ventures
- Seven Construction Law Issues in Seven Minutes or Less
- Land Transfer Tax applies when!?
- Assignment, Subletting and Change of Control in Commercial Lease Transactions
This seminar counts for 1.25 Substantive CLE credits.
Nili Birshtein, Associate, Real Estate
Lorna Cuthbert, Partner and Head of the Employment, Labour and Pension Group
Calvin Lantz, Partner, Real Estate & Municipal
Alan Kenigsberg, Partner, Tax
James Klein, Associate, Real Estate
Vince Imerti, Partner, Tax
Neil Shapiro, Associate, Real Estate
Original Program Date: November 27, 2013, Toronto.