Managing the Employment Relationship: A Year in Review
Stikeman Elliott's Toronto Employment & Labour Group reviews developments in the employment and labour legal landscape in 2014.
- ESA: New Leaves of Absence
- AODA: January 1, 2015 Requirements
- OHSA: July 1, 2014 Training Requirements
- WSIB: Implications of Decision No. 2157/09 (inclusion of mental stress)
Updating Your Employment Contracts
- New LMIA Process
- Intra Corporate Transfers - Specialized Knowledge
- Upcoming Changes
- Do you have sufficient consideration?
- Termination Provisions
- Changing Terms and Conditions - with or without an agreement
- Compensation Clauses
This seminar counts for 1.5 Substantive CLE credits.
Kathleen Chevalier, Associate, Stikeman Elliott Toronto
Lorna Cuthbert, Partner, Stikeman Elliott Toronto
Nancy Ramalho, Partner, Stikeman Elliott Toronto
Original Program Date: November 20, 2014, Toronto.