Our students, stagiaires and lawyers like to have fun. Over the years, a number of formal and informal social gatherings and events have taken form. Here are some examples of the ways our people spend time together, get to know one another and enjoy each other's company:
- We have a softball team, a soccer team and a hockey team that play against other law firms.
- In the summer, we have noon-hour training sessions for runners on Mount Royal accompanied by a personal trainer.
- Each summer, the Student Committee and mentors participate in a "surprise" activity organized for students and stagiaires.
- In addition to cocktails celebrating the arrival of new recruits or students or the swearing in of our stagiaires, we hold weekly Thursday evening summer cocktails at the office or in establishments nearby.
- We have a great summer party where all students, stagiaires, lawyers and staff are invited.
- Each practice group has an annual weekend retreat, a portion of which is work-related, but where much of the time is spent getting to know each other better and having fun.
- Our students, articling students and lawyers get together for impromptu cocktails on Thursdays and Fridays during the wonderful Montréal summers.
- Occasionally, we host a sports tournament between our Montréal and Toronto lawyers.